The 5 principles of AML Revisions AG:
- We provide our auditing and consulting services to the highest professional quality and at a competitive cost.
- We value continuity in our client relationships.
- We are aware of the current legal requirements and monitor the developments of the near future, and we share this know-how with our clients.
- We are a reliable partner.
- We know and respect the limits of our capabilities and our knowledge.
Quality is our top priority. We invest heavily in our quality management and guarantee a uniform audit standard thanks to a standardized review process for reports and working papers. We use state-of-the-art technologies for our audits and data backup. This results in a cost efficiency that we pass on to our clients, allowing us to offer comprehensive services at a fair price.
If necessary, the auditors of AML Revisions AG can consult other experts to ensure that specific problems are solved rapidly and efficiently.
Our structure allows us to deploy our experts according to our clients' needs.
AML Revisions AG has offices in Baden, Bern, Buchs SG, Geneva, Lucerne, Lugano and Zurich and supports some 350 financial intermediaries in Switzerland. Our highly qualified team consists of 19 finance experts holding the following degrees, certifications and accreditations:
- 5 accreditations as auditors for audits of DSFIs
- 1 accreditation as lead auditor for audits according to CISA
- 15 accreditations as audit experts
- 12 certified accountants
- 1 lawyer
- 1 certified fiduciary expert
- 1 certified tax expert
- 3 business degrees
- 1 controller
- 1 certified banking specialist
- 1 MBL HSG
- 1 MBA HSG