WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF AML REVISIONS AG, YOUR AUDIT EXPERT AND CONSULTANT FOR FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES
The 5 principles of AML Revisions AG:
- We provide our auditing and consulting services to the highest professional quality and at a competitive cost.
- We value continuity in our client relationships.
- We are aware of the current legal requirements and monitor the developments of the near future, and we share this know-how with our clients.
- We are a reliable partner.
- We know and respect the limits of our capabilities and our knowledge.
The period for asset managers and trustees who are required to report to FINMA pursuant to article 74 FinIA expires on 30 June 2020. If the reporting isn't made on time, the activity of the asset manager/trustee can no longer be exercised after 1 July 2020.
FINMA survey and application platform
In case of any question, do not hesitate to contact your local contact.
FinSA/FinIA: are you ready?
The Financial Services Act (FinSA) and the Financial Institutions Act (FinIA) and its associated ordinances (FinSO and FinIO) became effective on 1 January 2020.
Please find attached our information about the impact of these new requirements and our way to support you in this matter.
Informations FinSA/FinIA January 2020
The Swiss Parliament has adopted the FinSA and FinIA bills in the final votes